Interested in working at Helping Up Mission? We are seeking a qualified full-time Food Service Manager (see job requirements below) to become a valued member of the Mission team.
• Exhibit the Core Values of Helping Up Mission, Inc
• Must understand all aspects of restaurant operations/business
• Demonstrated ability to budget supplies, manage workers and operate HUM Food Service
• Strong verbal communications skills, courteous and attentive
• Proficient in Microsoft Office software and computer skills required for Maryland Food Bank ordering
• Strong leadership ability
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong problem-solving skills and stewardship of resources
• Ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse ethnic, cultural, and socioeconomic background in a fair, supportive and cooperative manner
• ServSafe Food Safety Certification
Position offers competitive salary with an excellent benefits package. Interested candidates should email their resumes to email@example.com, attention: Dan Stoltzfus. Interviews begin week of Nov. 11-15, 2019.
View full post: